A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex lover

Ex lover

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Ex lover

Postby dreamer57439 on May 10th, 2020, 2:33 pm

Dream: We was to go to a destination I forgot the name of a motorbike. We took the Motarway it was cold blue sky I was a bit scared. Half way through I lost him and I was ahead of him and I got to the destination and was waiting for him. It was a town with so many shops and lights but it felt unsafe. I then told him to meet me at a cafe or bank I don’t remember which one but I waited at the station instead. And I saw him and was calling his name but he didn’t hear me. He was walking to where I told him to meet me. And when I got there I called him again and he turned around and saw me and I was so happy to see him I jumped on him he spun me around and we kissed. He then told me he had somewhere to be so I waited for him but I was worried as the town was unsafe and he was taking long. That’s as much as I remember

Significant Life Events: My ex lover ( we want together) but acted as if we were
We are not on speaking terms at the moment

Background: I am 16 I and a female a student and I am black British

Mental Illness Or Depression: I’ve had depression in the past and midly going through it now

Feelings About People: Our relationship is not great I love him but his communication skills are bad so I had to cut him off completely as he keeps hurting me but I believe he still wants me because when I first tried to cut him off he told me to call him and I was so happy but he never answered or called back so after that I cut him off for good and I’m still dealing with that it really hurts

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer57439
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion