A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream Of Rejecting Deals And Walking Off

Dream Of Rejecting Deals And Walking Off

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream Of Rejecting Deals And Walking Off

Postby chase on May 9th, 2020, 3:47 pm

I'm outside on this big concrete platform and a man named Bernie P walks up to me with a crowd of people all around. He gets near me and I walk away and jump over a concrete barrier to walk away. He says "fine" and walks in the opposite direction. I eventually end up in an underground area that is similar to a subway station before you go down to the trains. I walk past a group of male cops and go down steps past them. One cops says "Did you sign it?" and and keep walking past him until I turn around and flip him off with "GOD ONLY!!!". he says "That's too bad" really calm like he wants to trick me I should be jealous. When it's too late to care I say "I'll be the richest the person who ever lived!!!!!!!!" and then suddenly the cop is on the ground in front of in closeup with his hand cleanly severed off, but with no blood. Just skin over the wound and a flat perfect cut off. I have to worry for a moment I'll get arrested, but I don't care. Then everything is just fine and I keep walking and nothing happens.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion