A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Half inviable creature chasing and mutating people

Half inviable creature chasing and mutating people

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Half inviable creature chasing and mutating people

Postby dreamer57437 on May 9th, 2020, 2:30 pm

Dream: My dream is I was on a small bridge and it kinda looked like one at university of Hartford(which is where I used to live because of my moms job) from going over that small little river or pond and I saw this weird looking object in the water that kinda looked like a rock but then looked like a person and I recognized it as a boy (Christian Lewis) who I used to go to school with and thought he had committed suicide but he looked different and his forehead was shaped weird and that was the only part of body that was visible and then next to me was my friend Sarah’s older brother Aaron and he was looking at what is was looking to and we both looked at each other and he told me to run and I said what and he yelled at me to run to some place that I didn’t know because somehow in my dream I knew that it was my first day at college and I had gotten a scholarship but anyway while I was running there was a few stairs I had run up and then had seen this big big humongous field of grass and could also see another field of grass which looked like a futbol field because it was rectangular and there was bleacher but no markings on it and then somehow I started running with this guy and said over here and I had to run up a a lot more stairs and then as I running I could see Christian who had looked like someone of a aligator and his body was somewhat invisible was chasing us and then we got into the building that the guy had open cuz he was a college student and then I saw the place and the monster was gone and it was soooo beautiful and modern most of it was white and I remember seeing into this other room and all I saw from a distance was a nice refrigerator but I also saw this nice vibrant orange chair and a hot pinkish purplish chair and kept complementing them of how nice of a place this was and then they said I did it but didn’t know what they had meant and then saw this artistic abstract portrait of a women who was African American and that that was the founder of the school then we went upstairs saying that it was more safer saw this other plain but very nice room and I had put my stuff on a bed but they told me to switch my stuff to another bed for some reason saying I was going to regret sleeping there as a joke and there were very nice comfortable beds even though they were mattresses and had a nice blue soft looking blanket at the end with no sheets in the bed. They we go back downstairs because my friend was at the door and there were more in danger and I met this girl and she seemed very nice and shy and she was blond saying we should go this way down the stairs but then we were too late an my friend got mutated into those aligator thing and started attacking the glass and had gotten inside and another guy who came down the stairs and he was tan and maybe kinda brown with dark curly hair started to fight them off and we tried going back up the stairs but then I said not to go up these ones and the other one but they were saying no it was a bad idea but I left them and then went up the stairs I wanted to go to even tho they told me not to and then I heard screaming from them and then they followed me to my stairs and the blond girl dad had gotten mutated and had attacked her when she was going up the stairs and then to get him of her leg she started singing worship songs and didn’t seem shy and she had power in her voice and the song was ever be by kalley something and another song which was like a flood we receive your love when you come like a flood and came off her and we ran up the stairs and grabbed my leg and I was trying to pull away from him and then I woke up but I think because my dad woke me up

Significant Life Events: Nothing actually things have Been going good but recently lately I’ve been asked question multiples time about what I wanna be when I grow up and what I’m passionate about but I really don’t have any idea and it is making me stressed on my future when it’s time for college and to get a job.

Background: I’m 14 years old female I am unemployed my ethnicity is mixed with African American and Ecuador

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Well Christina’s is a boy who I just an aviation ace in my life and I only went to school with him for 8th grade and now I’m in 9th and I have completely forgot about him but my friends brother was in that dream his name is Aron but I never even talk to him and never had a need to but he is in my orchestra class. The other people in my dream I had never seen before but their faces seemed very visual and the guy who I didn’t know but had met in the dream I felt like I had a crush on him even tho I only know Him from a dream and not real life.

Relationship Status: I’m single

When And How Often: It is not re occurring it happened 1-2 months ago But I had written it down as soon as I woke up
dreamer57437
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion