A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Car with trailer crash, fire and death

Car with trailer crash, fire and death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Car with trailer crash, fire and death

Postby dreamer57432 on May 8th, 2020, 2:02 pm

Dream: Dream:
A unknown man called Sam died 10 May 20 when him and his daughter drove on rondebult road close to my sister-in-laws house in a bakkie with a big trailer, the left back wheel of the trailer was flat and he didnt know.
My Pastor and myself went after the car to warn them but as we approach closer we saw a field already on fire i immediately prayed for the fire to cease and for them to be alive in Jesus name, the fire then ceased his little girl was in the field and as we approached her my Pastor jumped from rocks to get her but he fell down and hurt his ring finger and face. We got the girl and she kept saying, daddy said ill see him in 3 weeks but as we walked we were suddenly in a house and as i approached the kitchen i said aloud i know his still alive then my older sister showed me a paper on the fridge that said Sam died 10 May 20

Significant Life Events: Cant remember, its been a dream of 2019

No

Background: Im 32, female, and emplyed at my Church

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I do not know the man and the girl and have no problem with my sister-in-law my sister or my Pastor

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: July 2019, no its not recurring but I believe Holy Spirit reminded me of the dream on 7 May 2020 because thedate in the dream is 10 May 20 (Mothers Day in South Africa)
dreamer57432
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion