A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Marriage

Marriage

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Marriage

Postby dreamer57423 on May 5th, 2020, 6:22 pm

Dream: My friend who had not seen or talked to me in a while called me and asked to come and meet my parents for the first time. He flew from one province to another and I drove to him to transport him from the airport to my parents’ house. I was very shock and quite nervous about his request but I did not question him. We arrived at the farm and he insisted on talking to my patients in my absence. He found my mom and talked to her, asking her to get married to me. My mom agree and played for me to get a wedding dress of my choice to get made alongside my sister who was also engaged . I was happy, scared and worried of this instant reaction because I knew that nobody but l knew who I was really engaged to and could not find the courage to tell them as I would be ruining the surprise my fiancé was planning. My dad got word about my engagement and had not met with friend yet, but had came to congratulate me, that is when I found out that my parents were getting divorced with mom taking the girl of her biological children and my dad leaving to his home country with the boy. My dad had just found out that his current girlfriend( who was the designer and seamstress of our wedding dresses) was cheating on him and seeing another man she loved. All the news were overwhelming for me to bare and I knew that it was a bad time to confess about my engagement. I was scared, confused, overwhelmed and upset. So I decided to leave, just drive off and go to my fiancé. As I exited the house( this was one of the houses on my parents’ farm) I was faced by friend, he held my hands saw that I was upset but never got a chance to say a word. I looked at him and let go of his hands and strangely it was the first time that he saw the ring on my finger and realized that he was not the one who had put it there. I didn’t feel like explaining anything to anyone or speaking to anyone and just wanted to be with my fiancé( who I never got see in the dream and have no idea of his name or whereabouts)and so I drove away without a word. And left everyone in sock.

Significant Life Events: Relationships
Love
Curiosity

Yes, all three at different times

Background: 18 years of age
Female
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: With my friends it currently complicated.
My parents and I are not close.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last week and it has not reoccurred
dreamer57423
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion