A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - New City

New City

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

New City

Postby dreamer57422 on May 5th, 2020, 12:03 pm

Dream: I will preface this by saying I don’t dream!! and cant remember the last time I did. But Sunday night I dreamed I was in this strange area no clue where. But I was with people that I could really not see there faces , but I could see they wore robes. I asked where I was and I was told it is ok and to take a deep breath the prophet is here and it would be known, so I did. I felt lite and calm and we began to ascend upward after a bit I believed I ask what is going on. I could see there was some movement? There were men in robes I was told that the city had to be replaced by the new city. I looked around I could see shadows and hear soft voices . and as we began to descend I was told David everything is ok! to not worry you are going to be ok . But this needs to be done . I was not afraid to all I was calm . I woke up felt a little dazed not sure what just happened . I walked into the kitchen and it was 3:30 am.

Significant Life Events: My Wife and I raise our 5yr old Granddaughter there really hasn't been a lot on my mind I just pray for everyone in my Family every day.

Background: 58 male white RV Manager full time

Mental Illness Or Depression: not either is applicable

Feelings About People: there was no one I could recognize

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: I woke up and looked at the clock it was 3:30am. And it hasn't happened since
dreamer57422
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion