A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - DIRTY WATER

DIRTY WATER

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

DIRTY WATER

Postby dreamer57421 on May 5th, 2020, 8:44 am

Dream: Two days back at about 0300hrs, I first dream't about my step mother who was with her late mother. That they had come to a certain place eagerly waiting for my death and they celebrate.

I started quarreling with the step mother, the I woke up.

After few minutes back in sleep, again I dream t while I was with another person I don't know and we went to fetch water, the place where water was got flooded,made a lake and the water was very dirty.

As we were finding out the solution, in few minutes, the water started cleaning. But there was a hill aside were too much clean water was flowing to neutralize this dirty one.

In that lake, something like a ferry by passed with people dressed in white, tied on it and flowing by water.

My friend entered the water up to her neck and fetched a full jerrican. I also entered the water up to the legs and fetched a half of a 5 litre jerrican but mine was cleaner than hers. I struggled to come out of water and like I was almost getting tired. I don't know how I managed to come out of water.

We had no where to pass back home but later we found ourselves getting the way home. Before reaching home I woke up.

Significant Life Events: We have home wrangles involving witchcraft

Yes

Background: I'm 56 years, Female, Ugandan and a Public Servant

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The relationship is totally not good because I even don't visit home after she gave me food which could make my stomach swell.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: I don't know whether it will continue.
dreamer57421
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion