A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Eagle

Eagle

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Eagle

Postby dreamer57383 on April 16th, 2020, 11:44 pm

Dream: I was in a building with a few friends and the sky turned like the sky of evening of orange colour.
It seemed like from the heaven opened up and there were huge eagle like creatures coming out of the sky. They were looking for people , i felt like god is coming and the people who were with me ran inside the closed room were the eagle couldn’t see them and so that they could pray. I didn’t want to go inside for I felt like it time to go out and see if it was god that came . As I was running down the stair to get out of that place I encountered a huge eagle the eagles eyes where bright and it looked straight at me , I felt like something passed out of the eagle eye towards me and it hit me and I fell down but I was not harmed by it and I got up again on my feet and the eagle saw me and it left from there , it felt like I had god grace over me and he protected me and had his eye out for me

Significant Life Events: Coming if Jesus

Background: I’m 18 years old boy

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Good friends

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: In the afternoon only once
dreamer57383
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion