A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - School

School

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

School

Postby dreamer57382 on April 16th, 2020, 4:45 am

Dream: I was in high school. I was in a classroom, we were standing and singing the school anthem. My maternal grandmother was a teacher and I think she was standing in the back of the classroom. After that it was after school, I saw a bunch of students walking around in school uniform. There were ropes hanging from the sky, and I saw my school bag on one of the ropes. Then 2 girls I didn't recognise came and stole my school bag. Next thing I remember I was chasing them among a big group of students looking for my school bag.

Significant Life Events: I've been feeling lonely and invisible to the world. Frustrated with my mind because it's so overactive all the time. I've also been thinking about how I've wasted so much time in my life and I haven't achieved anything noteworthy. Battling with laziness and procrastination. Also I've thinking about when I was a kid before I was forced to change schools in the 6th grade. I used to be confident, full of energy and drive and able to just be me naturally, and I was excelling academically in school. I was a top 10 student. All that changed when I was forced to change schools in the 6th grade and I lost my original personality. That's when my problems with depression and anxiety started, and I started experiencing bullying right through high school.

Background: I'm a 27 year old male, I'm black, currently looking for employment. I'm Christian. Also a music producer.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have a history of depression, social anxiety and ADHD.

Feelings About People: I have a great relationship with my grandmother. She raised me, along with my paternal grandmother.

Relationship Status: I'm single

When And How Often: This morning. (16 April 2020)
dreamer57382
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion