A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Friend doing herion

Friend doing herion

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Friend doing herion

Postby dreamer57374 on April 10th, 2020, 5:10 pm

Dream: The drem was in a room, a long table with people stiing there, dim lights and I seen her with a rubber tube around her arm and a needle and I looked at her. Her look was 'what'. I then clitched my fist in disappointment and being helpless. I knew what she was doing was wrong. Then I woke up. My stomach feel nervous and upset. I was worried and could not sleep well.

Significant Life Events: A cowoker I been seeing and due to the Covid19, we been off for 3 weeks. Last time we seen each other was 3/26/20 and spent the whole night together. Texts message were sent, 2 snapchat video calls, then last heard from her was on 4/2/20 and thne received a text on 4/8/20. She states she kinda missing me and then missing me because we were together everyday before the Covid19 shut down at work. Bought her a neckles and flower to tell her I am thinking about her, on 4/2/20 she states that she does know how she feels after our conversation when I said I Love you. She states (in a text) that her dad in the hospital and she does not want to lose him just yet and she was not a good daughter and she has to be strong for her kids. I'm overwhelmes and can't take it. I'm sorry. We texted little after that then nothing else til 4/8/20. I did not respond to her text as of yet, 4/10/20. I could not sleep, nervous stomach, not eating good, lost more weight, crying.

Background: 52 yrs, male, Grekk, IT computers

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Our relationship was fine from what I caan see. We go out to dinners with her kids, go shopping, planned a vacation to her sisters graduation until it was cancelled for the Covid19. She stated she loved me alot alot alot, she caught herself before saying 'I'm in Love with You'. We spent her birthday all weekend long, then we spent the weekend together on Valentines. She talked about me with her sister, friend and her therapist (for her depression). Her therapist told to talk to me. We been like since last Febuary on her birthday pretty much.

Relationship Status: Broke up with girlfreind 4 months ago

When And How Often: THe dreamed accured about a week or so ago.
dreamer57374
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion