A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Half naked in an old neighbour hoold

Half naked in an old neighbour hoold

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Half naked in an old neighbour hoold

Postby dreamer57367 on April 8th, 2020, 7:42 am

Dream: Dream - naked

So firstly the was an event I was head to or expected to be at. My family was also there.
But somehow I ended up naked, only with a towel, in public. Many of my old school mates saw me, and mocked me. I was looking for money I had earnt previously in a pub (which I was kicked out of) and just on the floor somewhere. (I should also say that I was in the anglia square area which is the first area I lived in when I moved to England, It's symobolistic in my memory of youth)
Once I found the money (which was a lot) I went to a supermarket nearby to get some clothes so I could attend the event. I went to that specific supermarket because, whilst looking for somewhere to get clothes, I saw another old school mate dress in the work uniform from there. When I got there, because of all the shame and humiliation I experienced I was afraid to enter and buy the clothes I needed.

Significant Life Events: Worries about studies, and the future and my general state in relation to God. sin.

Background: 25, male, black, self employed. Student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The only people I saw where friends that I haven't spoken to in forever and never really built a deep relationship with. They're more like old acquaintances.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Today. not recurring as far as I know.
dreamer57367
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion