A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pearls growing on skin

Pearls growing on skin

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pearls growing on skin

Postby dreamer57362 on April 6th, 2020, 3:40 am

Dream: It’s like I was in slavery...so everyday id Walk in a line of ppl did cuffed together at the wrist and ankle, dressed in white like in slavery movies. We walked past the Rosehall great house each day. As if that was the only thing we did in life. But each time we reach the entrance to the great house the walking cycle would start over again. Almost like that was life for us...just walking...

But everyone in the dream seemed like they were brainwashed and I was the only person who realized that each day we did the same thing...as though we were in a trance...we didn’t speak to each other or anything in the line...

after a few days of doing the same thing I thought to myself... doesn’t anyone realise that everyday we walk go the same place and nothing ever changes...

So one day I decided that I was tired of it and I’m coming out of the line when we get to the great house and I was going to enter the property because I always wanted to know what happened there...the gate to the great house was a high old looking unpainted wooden gate..one that wouldn’t take much force to break.,,it was closed with a chain.

Came out the line that day and climbed the wall and enters the property...everyone inside was dressed in white like myself so I thought okay I’ll not look too odd.

I noticed they were serving food. Mac & cheese, rice and chicken. They had a lot of chicken...I only eat breast so when I got my plate that’s what I asked for...

Before I got my plate they seemed to have everything I wanted...but when it was time to serve me all of a sudden they had no breast and they shared my food very messy...it was kinda thrown in the plate...unlike everyone else’s which was neatly piled

I get upset but I walked away and was kinda confused as to why everyone else was treated better than me

When I looked down at my hand inside my wrist I noticed a bump...that was growing quickly... I started to panic bcz I had never seen those bumps before....so I popped it...before I knew it the bump grew back so fast and hardened into a white Pearl on my skin...

Before I knew it two more grew quickly after. Almost within the blink of an eye. I started worrying if I was going to I become covered entirely Bcz then people might think I did something wrong...what if I turned into a fish...bcz pearls don’t grow on ppl...But while at the great house I was wondering if anyone noticed I was missing from the line and would come search for me...

Significant Life Events: Getting my own apartment. I broke up with an ex at the time...I was at a job I was not enjoying and was underplayed...I was saving towards buying stuff for my graduation

Background: I’m 23 yrs old, I’m from Jamaica, I am a female and I am a personal assistant. My date of birth is November 8, 1996

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I don’t recall the persons in the dream Bcz it’s been so long

Relationship Status: Single/ dating

When And How Often: May 2019. It is not recurring. Had it once
dreamer57362
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion