A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Interpretation

Interpretation

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Interpretation

Postby dreamer57355 on April 4th, 2020, 2:57 am

Dream: In my dream, I met my cousin (the wife first and him later) and went to their home. The wife had already returned home and had put some milk to boil and got spilled. He was angry with her and tried to stop them from a fight and my cousin left without a word. I decided to go home. I got home(in my dream I realized I needed to pick something from the shop and went back) so never got physically inside the house. On my way there was a guy seemed from a wealthy family celebrating her birthday, but was still proposing and he was telling her that the skies were icy and wanted to break them for her and some red beam of light went up to the skies but didn't break it and instead it was writing his signature in the skies. I got tired and decided to go home. I went through 2 stairs and opening the door( heavy brown wooden door, the house was painted grey on the outside), I heard a hiss and ran out of the house to check where it was coming from and realized that the bedroom window pane was open and looking down saw a big grey snake running toward me and started running away to a neighbours home and there was a young girl from that home calling out to me that the snake was running toward me so fast and I woke up. Jumped out of my bed. Nb,my daughter was not around.

Significant Life Events: Anxiety over Covid 19 and the effects in my business and my daughter. I had to take my daughter to my parents and go back on my own to town and it's making me anxious, and it's even hard to get to sleep.

Background: I'm a female aged 35 turning 36 on 11th April,African origin(Kikuyu) and am self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have always felt that my cousin contributed to my daughter's dad not being with us. So I cut my communication but I call though not often as before.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 4th April 2020
dreamer57355
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion