A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Stealing

Stealing

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Stealing

Postby dreamer57353 on April 3rd, 2020, 3:12 pm

Dream: I was with a girl I don’t really know too well. I never knew her name but she called me ‘Nicky.’ I didn’t like it as that’s not my name but I wished she had called me a name that also is not my own. We went to a store (she had a nice black two door car.) She had a lot more money than I did so I just walked beside her until we found ourselves in the makeup aisle. I picked up a pink lipgloss with a tan ombré to pink in it. She picked up the same thing but it was attached to an eyeshadow pallet. We walked over to the purse section and she chose a black over-the-shoulder bag. We left the store but I hadn’t realized that we didn’t pay until we were in the middle of the parking lot. I said, “we forgot to pay.” She said, “if I had told you that you would be stealing today you wouldn’t have done it.” The entire time I had been telling her I’ll pay her back if she pays for the lipgloss I picked up.

Significant Life Events: My 18th birthday since I’m going to be hosting a prom. I graduated before I could so I feel like I’ve missed out on some milestones. I’m afraid I won’t become the doctor I want to be. I’m afraid I’ll be alone forever. I have hypermobile ehlers danlos syndrome, which makes me scared to do some normal things.

Background: I’m 17, non-binary, ashkenazi Jewish, Iberian and irish (blend of beige.) I’m a mechanics apprentice to pay for college.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have cPTSD, depression, generalized anxiety disorder, unspecified eating disorder, and thanatophobia. (Fear of death.)

Feelings About People: The woman in my dream I do not recognize in my waking life.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night. Thursday, April 2nd 2020 it has not recurred yet.
dreamer57353
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion