A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Vividness

Vividness

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Vividness

Postby dreamer57349 on March 31st, 2020, 11:32 pm

Dream: I was in New Zeland and we went hiking with a bunch of locals. I do not know who these people were but the base of the mountain we were on was a dry and barren landscape. We started hiking and went to a bridge where we climbed to the top of the metal scafolding and these alligators were trying to bite us. one grabbed another man on the hiking trip and he died in the river below. WE then were on the mountain side and the grass was super neon green, and a woman told me that we shouldnt be in the grass to long because it was psychadelic and the longer we were in it the more of a trip we were going to have. half way up the mountain, i experienced pulses of rainbow colored visuals and disorienting shapes. once we made it to the top, the sky was bright pink with the horizon being dark blue. the hills looked very smooth with the green neon grass. the clouds were zooming by but were whispering. it was snowing what was almost like glitter. we then realized we were tripping from the grass, so we headed back down the mountain and encountered snow white tigers. the tigers didnt like that we were there so we began shooting them with orange foam balls. we made it to the bottom back to the bar and grill that was at the base.

Significant Life Events: With everything going on with the pandemic, i have been trying to keep up in my school work online and i have been self isolated for more than a month now. I am not in a relationship, and i am experiencing frustration with my family and fears of contracting the virus.

Background: 20, Male, White, Employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: I felt comfort but also fear because i had no relationship with these people and have never seen them in my life.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 1 day ago and it is not recurring
dreamer57349
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion