A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer57345 on March 30th, 2020, 7:48 pm

Dream: So at first my mum who sometimes comes to drop me till my bus stop (real) as soon as we get out and lock the door. I realize that I forgot my office ID and she forgot her keys she then says I got the keys and I talk to my bf saying I might take a leave and I stay home.
Next scene this is most accurately remembered my dad who said he will leave to buy some stuff he goes out shirtless with just wearing a lungi. (Indian attire for men) and goes out with a bag. As soon as he goes I decide to search for my office ID. Int eh next 2 sec someone is trying to break open the main house door. And I'm trying to hold the door as much as I can. I can see the locks of my original door opening but I close it again and I can sense it without peeping through the hole. I feel that this intruder is a black man who is aggressive I can hear his voice and him saying c'mon yes I can do this and again trying to enter.In the back of mind I had a plan to go upstairs as soon as he opens the rest of the bolts. I wake up as right after that coz I got scared.

Significant Life Events: I watched a series on nightmares and we have the fear of corona everywhere

Background: IAM 25 female Indian working at an IT firm

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I am not in contact with any black man as such. But that intruder seemed scary

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just today int he morning around 5.30 ish
dreamer57345
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion