A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Flying eagle

Flying eagle

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Flying eagle

Postby dreamer57340 on March 29th, 2020, 1:13 am

Dream: I was in my room that used to be mine from childhood in the house but not anymore. It s in the 2nd floor. I was looking over the open window but at the same time the feeling was as if I was looking through an airplane window and was also open.
Then an eagle came flying by the window, which had a white framed sunglasses in it s beak and my wish was to take pictures. I managed to take 3 pictures but in one of them I got my left hand receiving the sunglasses from the same eagle.because the feeling was that the eagle wanted to hand me over the sunglasses which I reached my hand for . Then I was trying to show the pics to my sister who doesn’t live with us but she was there in the house . The same which we both use to share in our childhood along with our mum and dad. But I couldn’t find the pictures I took on my phone to show her . I also was explaining what I saw to a friend of the family since childhood and he also was there in an other room . Then I woke up .this was 3 days ago

Now last night I had another dream .
Me my fiancé and our daughter were sleeping and the door was a little shut. A robin was flying in and out of the door as if he wants to get out of some window. I woke up and let him out of another window from the corridor. Then I saw also his mother on the coridor floor and looked at me as if thanking me. But she also looked she wants to fly out , so I opened a different window this time which is located in the same corridor. The second fly was somehow magically. The mummy robin flew with lightening speed before my eyes but slowed very slow motion exactly in front of me and then speed again and out of the window.

Significant Life Events: I ve been with my girlfriend for 17years and we have a 2year old daughter but never been married because we had never seen the importance. But now that I have the child and all of this chaos is happening all over the world, especially with this new corona virus. Now I have the urge to get married before the Lord our God . Because I know I m living in sin

Background: Male 36 years old
Christian
Works at Freeport crane operator

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nothing.

Feelings About People: About the first one ; I don’t see my sister very often but the friend he visit every now and then.
Note , the focus of the dream was on the experience of the eagle giving me the sunglasses in my hand and moved on flying by.

Relationship Status: Live with fiancé for long time

When And How Often: One dream happened 3 days ago and the second last night
dreamer57340
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion