A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A stranger liked me and I liked him back

A stranger liked me and I liked him back

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A stranger liked me and I liked him back

Postby dreamer57337 on March 26th, 2020, 10:50 am

Dream: I was in class doing something and this boy I don’t know calls me over to his area to talk to me and made me blush. School ended and I was going to make my way out the class room and he was still trying to talk to me and gave me his number because I said we should text each other. Has I was about to leave the classroom I turned back around and gave him my number but I was interrupted by the teacher who was complaining about us not getting out of classroom because she wanted to go home. I was explaining that I’m just giving him my number and that I’ll be out. When I got out of the classroom I was very mad at the teacher and complained about to my stepdad when I got home.

Significant Life Events: The fact that my best friend has been ignoring me.

Background: I’m a black girl and I’m 15 years old. I don’t have a job. My name is Elana ( pronounced E/lane/a)

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The teacher in my dream looked like my Spanish teacher from 8th grade that I never had a problem with. My stepdad kinda annoys me sometimes and our relationship is unstable. One minute we’re cool the next minute we aren’t.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened in the morning on March 26 and it’s not recurring.
dreamer57337
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion