A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I DON'T REALLY KNOW..

I DON'T REALLY KNOW..

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I DON'T REALLY KNOW..

Postby dreamer57328 on March 22nd, 2020, 2:04 am

Dream: I've been thinking a great deal about a particular Ex-girlfriend of mine lately,(well I say ex-girlfriend, but tbh I'd actually asked her to marry me and she said yes,but bc we were both still in our later teens,we'd decided to wait until we got all of the school we were planning on going through out of the way first, and then actually get married and of course we'd planned on moving in together ASAP,or after she graduated high school that year,and I had done graduated that year before),but anyways bout the dream...I've been thinking about her a lot lately,as I said before,and then last night I dreamed of bumping into this exact same Ex-girlfriend while I was staying in a hotel that also happened to have been managed by my mother,(in my dream anyway,not in real life),and the room that my ex-girlfriend was renting,was directly across the hall from the room I was renting,or rather just staying in anyway, so we ended up physically running into each other and then we started talking about our break up and,I apologized for hurting her and she forgave me, we then exchanged numbers, and agreed to meet up after she got off of work later that evening, and somehow we ended up just laying in her rooms bed, and I was holding her close to me,we kissed and then I was standing outside of the hotel complex just in front of the hotel waiting for what I believed to be a valet, or a chauffeur one,but then I suddenly just woke up while I was still waiting for my car or valet, or chauffeur which ever one it was lol.

Significant Life Events: Nothing really, other than how blasted sleepy and ready for bed I was

As far as for relationship issues none atm,other than being single for what's most likely a record breaking length of time lol

Background: 40 yrs old,male,75% or 3/4 Cherokee Indian, confirmed Empath, or also referred to by my Cherokee family as a Heyoka, or The Sacred Clown and I'm currently receiving disability insurance and I've only started to have extremely vivid dreams almost realistic dreams since the Empath in me surfaced some 10 to 15 years ago give or take,but normally not of loved ones though...past or present.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I,like the rest of society, have depression, bi-polar depression to be exact. But aside from that, no I don't have any mental illnesses...at least none that I'm aware of anyway.

Feelings About People: Our relationship has long since been over with and I honestly haven't so much as even remotely spoken with her in better part of since 2003? 2004? 2005?

Relationship Status: Divorced, but divorced from the same woman that I broke up with the girl I dreamed about for...hopefully that makes sense lol

When And How Often: Friday night or Saturday afternoon one or to be more precise either the night of March,20,2020 or the mid-afternoon of March,21,2020

And no thus far it's not a recurring dream.
dreamer57328
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion