A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being greatful?

Being greatful?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being greatful?

Postby dreamer57327 on March 21st, 2020, 7:22 pm

Dream: I was about 8 or 9 years old again. I was wearing blue jean shorts, a white shirt, and black dress shoes and a black jacket that said Kelsey on the left side. My mother had told me to go find my two brothers out front in our apartment complex. So I went out to go find them. (This actually happened in real life when I was small wearing the same clothes) I looked around for them but did not find them. But instead of going home like I was supposed to I went wandering around. There was a gated pool next to small mailboxes and lots of bushes with red roses in the dream. On the side of the mailboxes was a staircase. So I climbed up and entered a small room with two couches and a few plants. I laid down on one of the couches and was about to go to sleep but then I heard two people enter the room. They were laughing happily. A man and a woman who were dressed like slave owners. They sat down on the other couch across from me and the woman said she couldn’t wait to move to the countryside. The man happily agreed and turned to me and said, “And when we leave I’m giving everything to you. Did you hear what I said.” To which point I pointed to myself and said, “Me?” And he said, “Yes, you.” They both smiled at me then got up and left the room. And I said to myself in the dream, “May God be Praised.” And I laid back down on the couch and an elderly black woman walked in. She had a thick, down south urban accent. She sat on the couch rubbing her feet and she said, “Oooh, child! What a day it’s been. I tell ya, I can’t wait till the day when I finally move from here. And when I do I’m leaving everything to you” I had my back turned to her. And she said, “Did you hear what I just said?” I turned around to face her and looked around the room and pointed to myself, “Me?” I said. And she responded with. “Yes you.” She got up and left and once again I said to myself, “May God be praised.”

Significant Life Events: I’m not really sure

Background: 31, Female, African American, Massage Therapist

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: They were people I did not know or recognize. But they made me feel both surprised and thankful. And happy.

Relationship Status: Dating but I had the dream before I met him

When And How Often: It was many years ago I don’t really remember what year
dreamer57327
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion