A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - hugging my sister who is adopted as an orphan

hugging my sister who is adopted as an orphan

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

hugging my sister who is adopted as an orphan

Postby dreamer57319 on March 14th, 2020, 6:24 pm

Dream: At the beginning of the dream, I was in the Capital City of Canada looking for ways to see how I can see how other people are reacting, there were no reactions. I saw a few people who are drug dealers and decided to follow them. We went to the bridge and tried to cross it but end up falling down the bridge and end up being okay because of the water being frozen. I went back up the bridge and the drug dealers decided to leave me. The moment when I went up, I was looking for my family members but they left as well, but the moment I saw my sister who is named Sandra, she hugged me. That is when I woke up. She is an orphan who has been adopted by a Chinese couple.

Significant Life Events: I have been trying to control other people using my thoughts but it does not work. I thought of going on the air to see how I can contribute to the situation with the Corona Virus.

Background: I am 23 years old, a male, Inuk and I am currently viewed as a beginner Municipal Council member.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, I have a history of schizophrenia and depression along with anxiety.

Feelings About People: The drug dealers, I would like them to get a job, not drug dealing as a family. My sister, I wish that she can come home and be with our family forever because I miss her. P.S. The drug dealers are only selling legally in Canada.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night on Friday, March 13, 2020, it is not a recurring dream.
dreamer57319
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion