A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - crying

crying

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

crying

Postby dreamer57316 on March 11th, 2020, 5:19 am

Dream: my father wanted to beat for some reason i did not understand, so i decided to pour my heart out to him with much anger ofcourse

Significant Life Events: lately i have been mostly thinking about getting a job, this thing has been affecting mostly lately, the feeling of seeing my brothers leave for every morning has been really affecting me and eating me slowly, all in all Miracles were full on mind lately

Anger was on mind during the time of the dream as i was pouring my heart out to my father crying, telling him all the things that i dislike about him that he has been doing lately.

Background: i am a male of 25 years, currently not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No history of mental illness, maybe a little bit of depression

Feelings About People: to be honest i feel like at some point they take little of me, they never take or consider my opinion i don't know if wheather its because i don't work or what ever reason that's in their mind.

my father

Relationship Status: no

When And How Often: occurred last night
dreamer57316
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion