A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - DREAM OF THREE SETS OF TWIN BORN TO OTHERS

DREAM OF THREE SETS OF TWIN BORN TO OTHERS

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

DREAM OF THREE SETS OF TWIN BORN TO OTHERS

Postby uminagirl on November 19th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Last night I dreamt of three sets of twins that were born to people I did not know.
They were so beautiful.
It was as if I was responsible somehow for their creation. Like IVF.
There was one more available but a single baby…………..rather than do nothing with it I asked someone (don’t know who) if this couple could have an extra baby………
the dream ended with me deeply happy that this couple had had a set of twins and a third baby as well.

Should give you some background history of myself to assist with my dream interpretation.

I work in Health Information services within a public hospital as a clerk.
My sick husband has left me recently which has caused a lot of stress.
I am trying to work thru things with the support of my children, family and friends.
I have joined a healing group
uminagirl
Dream Lover

Re: DREAM OF THREE SETS OF TWIN BORN TO OTHERS

Postby chase on November 19th, 2011, 9:27 pm

The dream to me sounds like it's pointing to all the support from other people you are gaining. Twins in dreams usually point to conflict. If you carried these twin babies to term for others it may reflect how you are offloading some of your troubles onto others.

The last couple with the twins that you give a third baby to, may symbolize this support group you are seeing. You are happy to see them with the third baby to symbolize how happy you are to be supported and to talk about your problems. Instead of just offloading problems you are also being given extra support (like the extra baby) and meeting other people with similar problems.

The dream may be a sign that you are finally getting some much needed relief.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: DREAM OF THREE SETS OF TWIN BORN TO OTHERS

Postby uminagirl on November 20th, 2011, 7:44 am

Actually tomorrow is a big day and relief could be in sight. Thank you. I hope this is a sign I'm on the right path.
uminagirl
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion