A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Someone stole a car I was borrowing

Someone stole a car I was borrowing

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Someone stole a car I was borrowing

Postby dreamer57246 on January 17th, 2020, 9:38 pm

Dream: I was on holidays, I'm not sure where I was but it was definitely in australia and it was somewhere on the coast.
It had a familiar feeling but not somewhere had been before.

I was there with friends, I feel like they were all pretty good friends, I can't really remember any specific people that were there but I know they were close to me.
We had been making trips back and forth getting supplies, I think for a party or some sort of dinner. I had borrowed a car, it belonged to someone who I was friends with but over time realised wasn't a very nice person, so I am no longer friends with her.

We parked in an open parking lot and left to go to the shops. Came back 5 minutes later because I forgot something and the car was gone. I had forgotten to lock it. I remember the biggest wave of dread and guilt and while we frantically tried to call police and get help I kept getting bad people on the phone, wrong numbers, told the department I needed was closed.
I started to feel really overwhelmed and angry because there was nothing I could do. I had to tell this girl that I didn't really like that I had lost her car. It was all my fault and I woke up feeling really confused and ashamed.
I don't think there was any real outcome to the dream.

Significant Life Events: How my life is really great now, how I've let go of a lot of things that were hurting me and how I feel light.

I have recently met the most wonderful man and it feels better than anything I've ever been a part of.

Artistic career is taking off in a direction that I wasn't expecting and wasn't really keen on going in. I have another plan which I am also currently working on at the same time.

Background: 34, Female, Caucasian Australian, Artist and disability support worker

Mental Illness Or Depression: Adhd, depression and anxiety related to it

Feelings About People: The main person that I borrowed the car off, is someone that I thought was a friend but soon realised she was not very caring and very selfish.
We haven't spoken in a long time and I am not sad about that at all

Relationship Status: Exclusively dating, recently met

When And How Often: Last night, first time.
dreamer57246
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion