A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Truck in twater

Truck in twater

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Truck in twater

Postby dreamer57245 on January 17th, 2020, 4:32 pm

Dream: I was hanging out with some girls. (one being my close friend. The other two i know them but we don't really talk and are more friends of my friend. One of the girls sees this guy and ask if we can go for a joy ride in his truck. He says yes and we walk out to this monster looking truck. The tires are Hugh and the truck is a candy apple red and the top of the truck is missing. It almost looks like a convertible truck. We all pile up in this Hugh truck with the big black mud tires. the tires in my dream had to be bigger in height than i am. I'm 5'4. And, i am not driving but three of us are in the front and one in the back. I am on the passenger side of the truck. And we are getting in and out of the truck and I don't know for what. finally we get going and the truck is so big we hit the power lines and every time we do we duck and but on the last power line it hits us but the is no electricity. so we are driving and i kinda remember only seeing the street light and the light off the road and whatever was hanging on the rear view mirror. And, as it gets later it gets darker till the girl driving drives us straight into a lake and the lake must have been deep because only the top of the truck is visible. And everyone is swimming out but I am freaking out over a apple jack pink pony stuffed animal. I swim down to get it and it is bright pink and fluffy. As i swimming to catch up with the other girls i see alot of plants in the water. Rocks to climb up on a deck and a fishing bridge. I start heading for the bridge when something startles me and i turn and head for the deck. I think it was a crocodile. But then all of the sudden I wake up

Significant Life Events: losing weight no relationship issue but yes fears of my job of my health

Background: 37, female, white/mexican, work a full time job

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My friend and me are on okay terms and the other girls i dont really talk to them

Relationship Status: engaged

When And How Often: Had it last night
dreamer57245
Dream Lover

Re: Truck in twater

Postby chase on January 19th, 2020, 12:55 am

Whatever the dream is about it's showing enjoying yourself (monster truck) leading to causing a problem or uncertainty (in the water - water is ) you need to not like the situation in order to get back to normal (get out of truck in water to walk up to land again) and you are left with the crocodile threat at the end which probably reflects your problem being more dangerous than you thought.

Not feeling comfortable telling someone what happened because you'll get in trouble? Trouble at work afraid you'll get fired for explaining?

dreamer57245 wrote:Dream: I was hanging out with some girls. (one being my close friend. The other two i know them but we don't really talk and are more friends of my friend. One of the girls sees this guy and ask if we can go for a joy ride in his truck. He says yes and we walk out to this monster looking truck. The tires are Hugh and the truck is a candy apple red and the top of the truck is missing. It almost looks like a convertible truck. We all pile up in this Hugh truck with the big black mud tires. the tires in my dream had to be bigger in height than i am. I'm 5'4. And, i am not driving but three of us are in the front and one in the back. I am on the passenger side of the truck. And we are getting in and out of the truck and I don't know for what. finally we get going and the truck is so big we hit the power lines and every time we do we duck and but on the last power line it hits us but the is no electricity. so we are driving and i kinda remember only seeing the street light and the light off the road and whatever was hanging on the rear view mirror. And, as it gets later it gets darker till the girl driving drives us straight into a lake and the lake must have been deep because only the top of the truck is visible. And everyone is swimming out but I am freaking out over a apple jack pink pony stuffed animal. I swim down to get it and it is bright pink and fluffy. As i swimming to catch up with the other girls i see alot of plants in the water. Rocks to climb up on a deck and a fishing bridge. I start heading for the bridge when something startles me and i turn and head for the deck. I think it was a crocodile. But then all of the sudden I wake up

Significant Life Events: losing weight no relationship issue but yes fears of my job of my health

Background: 37, female, white/mexican, work a full time job

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My friend and me are on okay terms and the other girls i dont really talk to them

Relationship Status: engaged

When And How Often: Had it last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion