A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Endtimes?

Endtimes?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Endtimes?

Postby dreamer57244 on January 16th, 2020, 4:38 pm

Dream: O It is very short but very detailed. I first saw a flame of fire igniting on a hut like you would see in a village. Not sure where? I also saw maybe in same area? Not sure people yelling and running. I couldn't understand what was going on until I saw a tsunami from the distance heading inland. I do remember telling people come on we need to get to a higher ground. We need to go as high as we can go. We were running then my dream shifted to a dark blue like sky all around me was blue I believe. I looked in the distance a white object couldn't make out right away what it was? Then I saw numbers I believe were 759. I felt like I was being pulled up and and my body was rising up for a while then I started to decline and fall away from it. Then I woke up inside my dream telling my husband about the tsunami. He just said really you did? Then my dream shifted again to something totally unrelated. I was in my van in the back seat. Just trying to shut my van door but it wouldn't shut and I kept doing this for a long time until I try to shut one more time and it went the other direction and fell off the track. Then it got weird after that Which is probably nothing at to do with my dream of a little person asking for 4 quarters for a dollar and I gave it to this little women and she tried to take my phone with the quarters I gave her. That maybe a weird part of my imagination. I dreamed this Just a couple hours ago. It has my attention.

Significant Life Events: Seeking God's presence and drawing closer to Him as I have been fasting day 12 on Daniel Fast. Yes frustrations with our money problems. 3 months behind on our house and bills are piling up. Looking for a full time job. Husband has been not working much due to his back issues.

Background: Female, 40 years old white substitute teacher and babysitter

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: my husband is okay he and I are not on same page spiritually.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: I dreamed this around 8:00 a.m.
dreamer57244
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion