A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Attacked by black panther

Attacked by black panther

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Attacked by black panther

Postby dreamer57237 on January 10th, 2020, 6:26 pm

Dream: I’m walking through a wooded path full of leaves. I’m looking down at the ground as I’m walking. I come upon a black panther crouched down. It hisses at me but I’m not afraid. I just take a few steps back to get out of its path When I turn around to walk away the panther jumps on my upper back and wraps it’s body around my head. I’m struggling to get it off but it’s holding on tight. I’m not afraid I notice that even thou his paws are going across my face it has no claws so it’s not hurting me at all it just feels heavy. I wake up and I’m on my stomach. Even though I’m awake I still feel some thing heavy across the back of my head and the top of my shoulders. I thought it was the blanket so I threw the blanket off of me. But I still felt it. I struggled for a couple of seconds and yelled out loud in the name of Jesus get off of me. And it imesdietly went away. I wasn’t at all afraid. And had no trouble going back
Back to sleep. It was very vivid. And I remember every detail vividly

Significant Life Events: I think a lot about politics. Starting new career. General direction of my life My friends and family

Background: I’m a 49 year old female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There were no people. Just the panther

Relationship Status: Widowed. It’s been 10 yers

When And How Often: A couple of weeks ago. It’s not recurring but it just pops into my head and I think about it quite a bit
dreamer57237
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion