A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Public sex

Public sex

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Public sex

Postby dreamer57234 on January 10th, 2020, 2:17 am

Dream: It begins with me getting drunk at a college party even after I had told them I am on antibiotics - the party has young people but there is an older man and woman talking who stand out at the party - I begin to get very drunk and a man who felt like my friend tells me I need to go to the bathroom and so I follow him. While walking through the house I see a young girl topless and the older woman is getting dressed up in all white. I then go to the bathroom and do my business and proceed to leave. However, upon leaving both the guy who walked me here and my girlfriend are with me. My girlfriend begins to strip and climb into the jacuzzi in front of a few people standing around, in panic I proceed to do the same thing. We begin having intercourse in the pool and once I ejaculate, I climb out the jacuzzi to grab a towel but I have passed out. I wake up again and I am now laying in a bed which had the same atmosphere as a holiday house I once lived in. I begin to panic in thinking everything was real and try find my phone but I can’t - the guys from the party are all talking about usual day things such as McDonald’s. This is when I wake up.

Significant Life Events: My family is currently immigrating to another country and I have been anxious in waiting to receive my final high school results (these were just received 3 days ago)

Fears of moving away from my friends and my girlfriend and leaving my life here behind

Background: I’m 18, male, white, just finished school and currently unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My relationship with my girlfriend is good, we had a bumpy part in September last year but I have always been unbelievably happy with her and have found comfort and a safe space in her, I love my girlfriend and do hope to marry her in the future

No one else in my dream was recognizable but my current friends I have a poor relationship with the majority of them, but my overseas friends I have a good relationship with

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: This dream occurred in the beginning of my relationship with my girlfriend (around April/May) and it is the most reoccurring dream I’ve had in a long time
dreamer57234
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion