A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Black truck

Black truck

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Black truck

Postby dreamer57228 on January 2nd, 2020, 6:32 am

Dream: I was at the home where I grew up, where I haven't lived since I was 17 when my parents asked me to leave. It was midday; the sun was shining. I had the keys to a large, black pickup truck in my hand, and I was getting into the driver seat at the same time that one of my female cousins--who I haven't seen or even spoken to in 6 years--got into the passenger seat next to me. We didn't speak to each other but I somehow knew that I was taking her home. I pulled out of the parking space and where there would normally be a driveway, there was instead a roadway with many cars speeding past. Suddenly I found that I couldn't control the truck. I couldn't turn the wheel; pressing the gas or break wouldn't work, and the truck slowly began to roll into oncoming traffic. I don't recall panicking, but I remember being very confused because the brakes wouldn't work. Then the dream ends without us ever entering the roadway completely.

Significant Life Events: I began studying my Bible more intensely only a week before the dream, and I have been having a hard time understanding what God wants me to do.

Background: I am Vietnamese-American. 23 years old. Male. I was raised by a white family and do not speak Vietnamese or know anything of the culture.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I don't have any sort of relationship with any of my family members, and I'm not sure what I feel toward them. To this cousin in the dream though, I might feel some sort of respect. I learned that she has earned a degree in addiction counseling since I last knew her, and I in the past have been a drug addict.

Relationship Status: I am single.

When And How Often: It occurred on January 1, 2020. It was the first time experiencing this dream and it has not recurred.
dreamer57228
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion