A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream about 55 million dollars

Dream about 55 million dollars

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream about 55 million dollars

Postby dreamer57224 on December 30th, 2019, 4:13 pm

Dream: I had this dream that my youngest daughter who is still In high school.And everyone else was either going on school break? Or or for some reason the school was closing g down, its was somewhere like on a dock(like a ramp going up a fishing dock) and she was trying to turn in her homework before school break. I remember her a d her teacher standing outside of the teachers classroom door who was caucasian she had a key in her hand to unlock the door but instead she went inside and came out with a drawer full of money and handed it to me and said this is in exchange for her grades or school work? I didn't look at it then but when we returned home I went into my room I have this huge dresser with a large TV mounted above it and I remember in my room inside it was dark the dresser is granite on top and oakwood on the bottom(this is actually in my room). When I started looking at the money it had a sticky note that said 55million dollars on it! I don't remember though how it ended up from the drawer to the money wrappers? Also it was my youngest daughter's face, but it was my oldest daughter's spirit. She's (my eldest) is very wise and mature and definitely had perfect grades while in school & college

I love all my girls and very close to them

Significant Life Events: Family

No

Background: Blessings.I am a frequent dreamer who can sometimes interpret but this one has me stomped.I am in my 40's, African American female, married with 4 girls. Also a teacher..
Love God and love to help God's people.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Sachse, Texas

Feelings About People: I

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occured Sunday December 28th 2019
dreamer57224
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion