A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dating, grandfather, 3 Pisces men

Dating, grandfather, 3 Pisces men

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dating, grandfather, 3 Pisces men

Postby dreamer57212 on December 22nd, 2019, 5:40 pm

Dream: I had a dream that I was in a big white home. I was with a man that I was seeing. The scenario is that in my waking life. But in the dream the man was played by someone that I grew up with but no longer know anything about....We were talking and I told him, he may want to go because my grandparents are coming. And he won’t want to meet my grandfather. Because in real life he’s a bit grumpy and also embarrassing. He acted like he was going to leave. But didn’t and stayed to help them bring in items from the car into the house. Cut to me in the kitchen with his eldest son but he was a teenager. In waking life he’s a small child. We were chatting and laughing. He was cooking dinner for a date. And he got rice on his shirt. But it was a sweet moment with us. The biggest issue with the dream is that it was bothering as to why this other man played a role in my dream. Because as an adult I no longer know this man. I know nothing about him now. I was trying to find something in common that he may have with the man I am seeing. Looking into his details on social media. It’s turns out the he is a Pisces like the man that I am seeing. Before this I had no knowledge of that. And grandfather in the dream is also a Pisces. But trying to understand why this man, of all people, who is also a Pisces, replaced the man I am seeing in my waking life. And what is the connection. Besides them all being Pisces.

Significant Life Events: Why the man I am seeing was replaced by this other man that prior to this dream, I had no way of knowing that he was a Pisces. And that is the significance of all 3 men being Pisces.

Background: Female, 30’s

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My grandfather is know to be very grumpy and cold. But I am the only member of my family who can get a long with him. The childhood person I know nothing about as an adult. He was also slightly unpleasant as a teenager. And my boyfriends son I have not met in waking life.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: First time I had this dream
dreamer57212
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion