A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Consecutive dream

Consecutive dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Consecutive dream

Postby dreamer57211 on December 22nd, 2019, 3:31 pm

Dream: The first dream was me having sex with one of our big shops owner ( female).
The sex felt so real it was in a schoolbuilding I dreamt of a long time ago.
The next night I dreamt of having sex with a female employee of that same shop of the above mentioned lady. This time in a airplane.
This girl gave me a red dress te wear to a function but that dress was hopelessly to big and looked like a prostitute dress.
There was a male person whom wanted to take me from this girl and she threw him of the plain and he ended up in the wing propeller which cut him into mince.
I woke up feeling disgusted both times.

Significant Life Events: Feelings of stagnation.
Wanting change.
Yes I'm frustrated with my husband and family being always dependent on me.
I'm tired and lonely.

Background: I'm female, 38,coulered, prison warden.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: They are strangers to me and I felt disgust.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night and the night before
dreamer57211
Dream Lover

Re: Consecutive dream

Postby chase on December 22nd, 2019, 9:15 pm

Odd dream to have for someone who thinks their life is stagnated. Sex, I mean. Sex is usually a sign that you are enjoying believing in yourself in some way a lot (good or bad) with nothing losing. Example, A man dreamed of having sex with someone he knew when in waking life he was enjoying talking to them with control and power as an effective leader.

Sex in the school building sounds you are enjoying learning something or caring how to do something new.
Sex in second dream on an airplane sounds like you are going beyond learning something new and want to enjoy yourself with some new plan or project for real. But the dress is too big and some guy ends up dead. This shows expectations to like something being carefree didn't work out.

You say your life is stagnated. Are you trying to find new ways to deal with stagnation that didn't work out? (If not dream could be intuitive about something you are doing now not working out later)

dreamer57211 wrote:Dream: The first dream was me having sex with one of our big shops owner ( female).
The sex felt so real it was in a schoolbuilding I dreamt of a long time ago.
The next night I dreamt of having sex with a female employee of that same shop of the above mentioned lady. This time in a airplane.
This girl gave me a red dress te wear to a function but that dress was hopelessly to big and looked like a prostitute dress.
There was a male person whom wanted to take me from this girl and she threw him of the plain and he ended up in the wing propeller which cut him into mince.
I woke up feeling disgusted both times.

Significant Life Events: Feelings of stagnation.
Wanting change.
Yes I'm frustrated with my husband and family being always dependent on me.
I'm tired and lonely.

Background: I'm female, 38,coulered, prison warden.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: They are strangers to me and I felt disgust.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night and the night before
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion