A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Charlotte

Charlotte

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Charlotte

Postby dreamer57193 on December 11th, 2019, 6:59 pm

Dream: In my dream I was in my own house I had walked into my bedroom and played on my bed. My room was in the exact same layout as before and I layed down facing my 4 draw cupboard. I laid in silence until I started to see a hand emerging from behind the cupboard, I did not recognize it at all and as I got up to check it everything went black. This happened each night for 5 months until last night. I feel asleep at 2 am and was instantly shown to where all my other dreams left off me walking towards the hand. The hand was squirming aggressively so I kicked it, after this my cupboard was thrown to the other side of my room and a servant like woman appeared. I had never seen her but she was not alive in any form, she was discolored, not breathing, dressed in a white gown and squirming aggressively all over the floor. I ran to my lounge to tell someone no one was there so I ran back to my room thinking I could fight it off but even was set back to normal. Once I awoke this morning I ad an odd feeling being near that cupboard and its always cold when I go near it.

Significant Life Events: The fear of being left alone

Background: Female
Not employed
Year 11

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety

Feelings About People: No one I knew was in the dream

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The dream was small and reoccurring for 5 months and then only happened once last night
dreamer57193
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion