A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A tinted Smokey ride.

A tinted Smokey ride.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A tinted Smokey ride.

Postby dreamer57185 on December 9th, 2019, 12:03 am

Dream: The dream is short, but was like so, I dreamt I was at a familiar apartment complex around my living location mentioned above. It’s near my residence now, my uncle used to live there so I remember it well. At this location I was walking up the side walk path toward a car, the color I never saw, and it was a standard sedan like vehicle. Someone came out from the passenger side, and from the front car window I could see a rather mild thick and heavy set woman signal me in. So I hop in the passenger seat and close the door. My view now from with in the car is rather difficult to see, almost complete darkness. So let’s say mildly dark. Also to mention this whole dream was rather foggy like and heavy in color details like a darker shade of standard colors. So she locks the doors, and I believe she tries to had me some weed - marijuana, that’s already rolled up in a blunt. I refuse, and feel some way as if I should get out or leave. Also to mention I’ve had a bad history of drug use, marijuana and some inhalants, so feeling this again even in dream felt tempting but not as serious as it could have been, maybe since I knew not the lady and I had no interest for her. Seeing she made me felt like she wanted to possibly harm my life and take me down the wrong path, as well as just use me for some reason. So lastly after denying the blunt. She closes my side window which is a heavy shade or black tint window, but oddly enough the black tint Darkens again as if she’s placed another layer on both side and front windshield window. They were as dark as the standard black of a PlayStation 4, and that’s black. Then after that, I had awaken. I told myself I’d write this down later, but never did so, but thought if I was rather do it here and see all your support for interpretation. Sincerely thanks for this...

Significant Life Events: My thoughts have been, just wanting to get my personal life together, such as a car, a place to live and call my own, finding a soulmate.

Background: 30 years old, male, Hispanic, Currently employed with Giant Food Store.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No Depression at least medically proven by a doctor, and mental health yes, Psychosis, Bi-polar, Schizophrenia.

Feelings About People: The people in my dream I knew not, they were random, just Miscellaneous figures beings. How I felt around the woman, was I wanted to make love with her at first, and I did have some attraction for her. Until she invited me to blow smoke with her with the random blunt which then I felt unease, and the random guy, I felt somewhat heartily for, as if we had brotherly or and loving heart felt friend ship for each other.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: December 8, 2019. Not recurring.
dreamer57185
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion