A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death

Death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death

Postby dreamer57180 on December 6th, 2019, 2:18 pm

Dream: I am on a farm and I walk to the barn, when I go inside I see my friend with a gun in his hand and hes crying. He puts the gun to his head and I slowly try to approach him while trying to talk him down from wanting to shoot himself but he yells at me saying that if I move closer to him he will only shoot sooner so I stand where I am crying and begging him to give me the gun but he refuses then he says he loves me and hes sorry but he has to do this and then he pulls the trigger and dies so I run and catch him then I hear running footsteps coming to the barn and the door opens

Significant Life Events: mourning my friends death that killed himself and my other 2 friends that killed themselves

Background: female, 17 years old, and canadian student

Mental Illness Or Depression: i suffer anxiety and depression

Feelings About People: I looked up to this kid as a role model, friend, and someone I could trust. He did actually shoot himself in the head in his barn and his dad found him.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It occurs every February (thats when he died) and it happens almost everyday in February
dreamer57180
Dream Lover

Re: Death

Postby chase on December 20th, 2019, 5:17 pm

Do you blame yourself for not doing more to stop the suicide? Grieving dream? Reliving the moment? Letting it get to you when it wasn't your fault? 3 friends that committed suicide sounds unusual and tragic. Very bad luck. I hope you don't blame yourself for any of them.

If the dream is happening in February around the time of the death it's probably a sign you should get your mind on something else. Don't let it get to you. Don't let it distract you.

dreamer57180 wrote:Dream: I am on a farm and I walk to the barn, when I go inside I see my friend with a gun in his hand and hes crying. He puts the gun to his head and I slowly try to approach him while trying to talk him down from wanting to shoot himself but he yells at me saying that if I move closer to him he will only shoot sooner so I stand where I am crying and begging him to give me the gun but he refuses then he says he loves me and hes sorry but he has to do this and then he pulls the trigger and dies so I run and catch him then I hear running footsteps coming to the barn and the door opens

Significant Life Events: mourning my friends death that killed himself and my other 2 friends that killed themselves

Background: female, 17 years old, and canadian student

Mental Illness Or Depression: i suffer anxiety and depression

Feelings About People: I looked up to this kid as a role model, friend, and someone I could trust. He did actually shoot himself in the head in his barn and his dad found him.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It occurs every February (thats when he died) and it happens almost everyday in February
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion