A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex Boyfriend

Ex Boyfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Ex Boyfriend

Postby dreamer57177 on December 5th, 2019, 10:24 am

Dream: In my dream I arrived for a modeling audition. When I got there my ex boyfriend was already auditioning... Then his new girlfriend who was pregnant came in yelling saying there was something wrong with the baby and it was a girl. They were sad but of course I wasn’t so I left. I tried giving them their space but when I came back for the audition, the person holding the audition was gone. I took pictures with another friend in the meantime and ended up missing the audition because I left.

Significant Life Events: My baby girl

Fears of not knowing the future and being able to move on. Fears that my ex and I will never be what we used to be

Background: 26, women, black/Indian/carribean, realtor/paralegal

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Considering my ex and I have a baby together I’d like us to at least communicate with each other. I was very mad when he took me to family court but I’m past that now. I don’t know exactly how I feel about him sometimes. Deep deep down somewhere I still have love for him and then at the same time he hurt me really bad so I don’t even want a relationship with him. Although we have to be in each other’s lives part of me wishes things did work out because I hate how complicated things are at the moment.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream happened today and although not recurring, my ex is always there.
dreamer57177
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion