A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My dad is dead and he was trying to help me find my children

My dad is dead and he was trying to help me find my children

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My dad is dead and he was trying to help me find my children

Postby dreamer57175 on December 5th, 2019, 1:46 am

Dream: I was dreaming that my dad was trying to help me find my children in a muddy river but my children was young in the dream but my children are grown right now in the dream I talk with a police officer and he told me I need help from the fire department and I seen my boyfriend and I ask him to help me look for them to but he said he would try and ask some of his other friends to help me so I started praying in the dream and I was crying and asking God to not let my children drown and I woke up this is not the first time I had this dream I had this dream maybe a year ago my dad just died a year ago September 20,2018 I just had this dream tonight and today's date is December5, 2019

Significant Life Events: Nothing other than trying to find a way of getting money to pay my storage bill but by praying my bill I'd not what I expected to be it is lower and I can pay it later no I am not experiencing fears,frustrations or relationship issues

Background: I am 47 of age I am a female I am black

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have had a history of depression but over came it with prayers

Location: I live in Greenville SC with my daughter and her boyfriend and my grandchildren

Feelings About People: I am still friends with my boyfriend and my dad is dead

Relationship Status: I am divorced

When And How Often: December 5,2019 yes it recurring
dreamer57175
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion