A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Recurring Dream

Recurring Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Recurring Dream

Postby dreamer57172 on December 3rd, 2019, 6:39 pm

Dream: I've been having this recurring dream where i was flying from a seaside park to a tall building, it could be a lighthouse, but it looked like a skyscraper. I could barely get on the dock, which was a part of the building. While i was using a grappling hook to get me to the dock, all of these fish shaped like words, and the words were 'They','Don't', 'Respect', 'Me', 'Enough'. Anyways, the fish were getting in the way, so i tried to beeline across, and then when i made it, the wind pulled me away from the skyscraper-looking lighthouse, and then it all faded to black, then i woke up.

Significant Life Events: just a lack of motivation to do anything, except for watching youtube videos, playing video games, and surfing on the net.

Background: My name is Douglas Patrick Almon, I'm 24, my date of birth is September 27th, 1995. I'm a bisexual male, and i'm a digital artist who loves to draw, write, and sometimes animate. I'm always coming up with great ideas for my artworks, and i'm still in the process in making my own comic series, with a little help, hopefully. Anyways, i love adult cartoons, anime, and video games. I also love to cook, but i also love to use seasonings on my meals as well, but what i'm not a fan of, is cleaning afterwards, but anyway, i also have a caregiver, her name is Casandra. She helps me with everything. Chores, Budgeting, Finding the best bargains when comes to groceries, Meal portioning, you know, the works.
i was only eligible for the service from senior helpers 'cause i was in the under 60 range, plus i have some mental illnesses. anyways i've been going steady on the checks that i get from social security. So, long story short, i'm just an average guy going steadily on the checks and whatnot.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, i do. When i was in my early school years, i was diagnosed with Autism. Many years went by, and i was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder.

Feelings About People: there were no one at the building.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: i think it was when i was first moving. also, yes it's recurring.
dreamer57172
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion