A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Man in tiny jail cell

Man in tiny jail cell

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Man in tiny jail cell

Postby dreamer57171 on December 2nd, 2019, 7:55 pm

Dream: Dreamed of a man that was running for president of the USA in a tiny jail cell, the cell had a small window with bars. The cell was a light yellow. The man was so dangerous that no one including jail workers could have any contact what so ever with him.

Significant Life Events: Aggressive far left congress people and the way they are trying to impeach our president.

No

Background: 79 years old, female, co-owner of small business

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had not seen this man in the cell before. The feelings that I had was no of physical danger but of danger for America as we know it.

Relationship Status: Married for almost 62 years.

When And How Often: Night of December 1st or morning or December 2nd 2019.
dreamer57171
Dream Lover

Re: Man in tiny jail cell

Postby chase on December 21st, 2019, 9:22 pm

If the impeachment of the President of USA is the biggest thing in your mind in waking life then the dream looks like it's reflecting your assumptions or worries that he'll be stopped from running for President at all due to the impeachment. Do you think the impeachment is far fetched, but then also worry the President is 100% screwed over?

Dream may be reflecting your overconcern for the Presidents accusations limiting his ability to run for reelection at all. Yellow in a dream represents "noticing" which could reflect how famous or how noticed in public you feel his public issue is. You may be very concerned with seeing the President as screwed over and limited without looking at the Presidents options. Too much concern that the president is little due to the impeachment??

Are you so concerned with the Presidents well-being that you are allowing it to bother you all day?

dreamer57171 wrote:Dream: Dreamed of a man that was running for president of the USA in a tiny jail cell, the cell had a small window with bars. The cell was a light yellow. The man was so dangerous that no one including jail workers could have any contact what so ever with him.

Significant Life Events: Aggressive far left congress people and the way they are trying to impeach our president.

No

Background: 79 years old, female, co-owner of small business

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had not seen this man in the cell before. The feelings that I had was no of physical danger but of danger for America as we know it.

Relationship Status: Married for almost 62 years.

When And How Often: Night of December 1st or morning or December 2nd 2019.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion