A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - boyfriend on repeat

boyfriend on repeat

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

boyfriend on repeat

Postby dreamer57169 on November 29th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Dream: this happened at 3am, in my dream, the first time i was laying in bed in my dream, boyfriend was in the restroom right next to my room, then there was a flash and i was in the tub naked and lifeless sitting up. there was a single fly in front of my body. then i was back in my bed. he came into the room and lied down, we went to sleep. then the dream happened again.like it started over,but this time i stayed in bed, no bathtub, then Spanish music started playing faintly, like it was coming from out side, i didn't hear the words though. he came into the room and like before, lied down, i lied there listening to the music as it grew louder, but it was still unclear. then i looked over at him and became aware that i was dreaming i think. i asked him 'your not real are you?' and he responded 'no' and smiled. then the dream started over, I'm lying in bed, hes in the restroom, he comes into the room and lays down, i hear music again, but this time its English. its an older country song with a woman singing, her lyrics were clear, as she sang 'one is an angel, and one is a man' i realized the music was coming from the speaker in my restroom, i asked if he could hear the music, he simply said no and went to sleep. then i Actually woke up, scared, my boyfriend was walking into the room, he had come from the restroom and he got into bed to lay down. i asked if he had been playing music, all he said was no. i told him i had seen him walk into the room 3 times, he said you must have been dreaming. i searched every where for the song from my dream, but it does not exist.

Significant Life Events: our relationship has been bothering me alot more than usual lately, but we had gone to bed fine. as far as issues, there is a lack of respect and trust issues are present. we argue alot and hes sometimes physical.

Background: im 22, female, Hispanic, im a front desk receptionist.

Mental Illness Or Depression: anxiety, bi-polar, and depression.

Feelings About People: i love him but hes a jerk. its like walking on egg shells with him. other times its amazing.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: this dream took place last night at 3am and it happened 3 different times, or maybe all at once on replay ?
dreamer57169
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion