A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Reoccurring Dreams

Reoccurring Dreams

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby dreamer57166 on November 28th, 2019, 10:27 am

Dream: This happened last night, I took off my clothes and I was naked. but no one cared or really noticed. I was in my French class room but I had my crush as the teacher. And my crush was laughing at my jokes. And it was weird because my crush is kinda quiet and distant. Like I’ll ask how their doing and their like “Good” ans they won’t ask it back. I have reoccurring dreams of me being naked at school, in public, etc.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been thinking about my Crush at school and stressing about being around family on thanksgiving. Ive been feeling like I have to pretend I’m happy whenever I’m at school. Sometimes I feel like I have to hide my problems whenever I’m talking to my friends bc I don’t burden them with it. I’ve been struggling with not trying to self harm. I’ve been struggling to find who I am.

Background: I’m 15 and I’m a female. I’m black, I work at a fast food restaurant.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Idk if I still have it now, but My therapist diagnosed me with Social anxiety,Depression, Anxiety, Bulimia, and PTSD.

Feelings About People: I feel like I have really strong feelings for my crush . Like I haven’t felt this way before about anyone. It kinda hurts bc their much older than me (like ten years)

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night and yes.
dreamer57166
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion