A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Relationship

Relationship

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Relationship

Postby dreamer57163 on November 25th, 2019, 1:29 am

Dream: I dream that I got a text message from here saying 'I've reach the end of my lag
I didn't quiet see the other messages. After the message I heard a phone call from her to my boss (A lady) saying she'll still come back'. I don't know what that means tbh

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking lately about my ex.And have been having on and off relationships with my ex. I don't wanna lose here and I don't know what to do. She's been ignoring me for 3weeks now

Background: I'm 24 years old male.im not working iam Papua New Guinean

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I miss her I want to work things out with her

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred last night
dreamer57163
Dream Lover

Re: Relationship

Postby chase on November 26th, 2019, 4:04 am

Dreams shows conflict with getting over your ex where she probably wasn't clear about her feelings about the status of the relationship. Text message probably symbolizes your feelings about how she "saying something without speaking it" signalling the end of the relationship with really feeling she needs to say it out loud. Then the call to your boss says she's coming back. This may indicate something you feel she does to make you feel she's coming back when that might be unlikely.

First it's she says it's over and then she says there is a chance. Both instances are not direct. I don't want to tell you to give up on your relationship, but the dream might be indicating that this relationship is over if you have some kind of face to face communication to be 100% certain.

The boss at the end being the person getting the call makes me wonder if you are allowing even the smallest suggestion that your ex would want to get back together to control you????

dreamer57163 wrote:Dream: I dream that I got a text message from here saying 'I've reach the end of my lag
I didn't quiet see the other messages. After the message I heard a phone call from her to my boss (A lady) saying she'll still come back'. I don't know what that means tbh

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking lately about my ex.And have been having on and off relationships with my ex. I don't wanna lose here and I don't know what to do. She's been ignoring me for 3weeks now

Background: I'm 24 years old male.im not working iam Papua New Guinean

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I miss her I want to work things out with her

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion