A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - German Shepherd Puppies & Stranger(Lady) & animal training

German Shepherd Puppies & Stranger(Lady) & animal training

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

German Shepherd Puppies & Stranger(Lady) & animal training

Postby dreamer57161 on November 22nd, 2019, 10:34 am

Dream: In his dream my husband was with a new litter of puppies that we recently had. He was working with them to be trained.
He said a lady had heard about him and that he was training the puppies. She came to him with a baby camel. She wanted my husband to train the baby camel to sit.

He really didn’t give me any more details.

Significant Life Events: This past year we have started up our German Shepherd breeding company. He used to have a very successful breeding busy many years ago. But because of a divorce he had to give up the business. We have been married ten years but in the last couple of years he has truly been desiring to have his business again. He loves German Shepherds, puppies and breeding. He is very good at it. It has been a way for him to make money to help us financially. We are both on disability because of health issues and a past car accident.
We have had three litters so far this year. We were blessed with 10 puppies the first litter and at the same time our other female only had one puppy but it didn’t make it. But all of the other litter of 10 puppies sold verily quick. The third litter that we had was six months later. She had 9 puppies. This puppies actually sold very quickly. He loves what he does and he loves his dogs. He has training our dogs and been asked to train others. But has turned it down. He really hasn’t given me a real clear answer why. But after the last litter we found out that two of our dogs can’t be bred because of health issues. (Our only male and one of our females). But we access to another male that we can breed with our healthy female which should be very soon.

Background: This a dream my husband had. He dreams a lot. Both his oldest son and daughter has dreams. His daughter’s dreams are very prophetic for her.
My husband is 61. White male. Works part time as delivery man for automotive parts company.

Mental Illness Or Depression: He has suffered depression in the past.

Feelings About People: In the dream it’s very obvious that German Shepherd Puppies and dogs are very dear to him. He absolutely loves them.
The lady in the dream was a stranger and he doesn’t remember anything special about her or any details of what she looked like.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This is the first time and only time that he has had this specific dream. But has had many dreams over the years about a lot of different people and things.
dreamer57161
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion