A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Absolutely Stunning Floor

Absolutely Stunning Floor

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Absolutely Stunning Floor

Postby dreamer57153 on November 18th, 2019, 12:02 pm

Dream: This dream occurred a few years ago while I was in nursing school.

I remember arriving at a particular door in an apartment building. I had been invited somehow. I don't remember knocking but I remember being shocked at who opened the door...it was a fellow teacher I knew from teaching preschool a few years earlier. It was her and her husband. I remember thinking 'Teresa! And she lives here!' because it was a penthouse. They invited me in and I remember ogling at the floor because it was absolutely stunning. It was white, shiny and had inlays of palm trees within glittering gold circles. I don't remember if it was the symbol of the state of South Carolina (because ours has a palm tree) or not. I do remember the palm tree had other things beside it within the gold circles. I was so taken with the floor that I remember bending down in my dream to take a really good look at it up close. The gold glittered. The palm trees glittered. Every inlay glittered. I wanted to take it all in. It was unlike anything I have ever seen in real life. (I have since tried to see if there is a process in real life that could duplicate such a floor and I have found none.)
The dream went on to me and a companion (I don't remember who) enjoying the view from a sun room/outdoor patio overhang and we could see the street below with people. It was at dusk. At this point the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: I don't remember. This dream occurred several years ago.

Background: I am a 55 year old Hispanic female. I am a married Christian. I was in nursing school at the time of this dream.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: At the time of the dream: The woman and her husband who opened the door I had not seen in 4 or 5 years. It was primarily her that I was friends with, and we weren't close or anything like that. Just a colleague from the work I had had 4/5 years prior.
Currently: Coincidentally, my son who was 7/8 at the time of this dream is now 15 and wanting to date this couple's daughter. It was a complete surprise to me when I found out who the girl he was interested in was! It was just a couple of weeks ago when I remembered who the couple was in this dream.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occurred about 7 or 8 years ago.
dreamer57153
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion