A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Vacationing Lodging & Traveling

Vacationing Lodging & Traveling

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Vacationing Lodging & Traveling

Postby dreamer57144 on November 14th, 2019, 9:06 am

Dream: My sis n law and l was together at first. We arrived at a resort of some kind. Next we were in a grocery store, and deceased husband suddenly was there and was giving me the silent treatment . I was confused. and told him how his silence was so annoying and aggravated me. Eventually engaged in conversation like nothing was wrong, and l felt better.

Next my sis n law and l was waiting for a shuttle bus w.our luggage to a hotel we both our own rooms. In my room l had room mate which my Pastor(female) l wasn’t surprised to see her she already in her bed. I get in my bed and my son appears looking like he is 4yrs old wanting to get in the w. me for some he grab a blanket fell asleep on the floor.
We wake up to check-out...

Next my Pastor and l are in a car lm driving trying to put the destination in navigation .Then l realized l left my son but going.

Lastly lm in my own home my son appears as he is 18 looking around and asked me did l leave something behind.

Significant Life Events: marriage, wanting to get away, intimacy w. God not spending quality time in prayer as I should . Wanting my 18 yr old son take responsibility, mature and grow-up.

Frustrations? Yes w.a loving mother whom now is unhappy because lm in a relationship she fears l will abandon her. If l marry. BTW I’m a only child, and she is a widow too.

Background: I’m a African Am. female 50 and a widow of 10 years. I have 2 kids in college. I’m self employed, l serve as a minister w.my church.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My deceased husband- was the love of my life
Sis n law -Thankful to have her in my life she’s like a real sister
Pastor -Mentor I respect and honor her
Son- loving Great kid but In the absence of his dad l over compensated or handicapped him in areas of life in that he should be equipped in at this age

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: last night first time
dreamer57144
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion