A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Attacked by bats

Attacked by bats

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Attacked by bats

Postby dreamer57119 on November 5th, 2019, 4:48 am

Dream: I was in my bedroom and vampire bats appeared from the curtains and attacked me,bit me and I struggled to pull them off after which I had scars all over.

Significant Life Events: Why do i exist

Background: Male
Ugandan
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There wasn't anyone

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night and no it hasn't reoccurred
dreamer57119
Dream Lover

Re: Attacked by bats

Postby ElizVanZee on November 16th, 2019, 1:31 pm

The bedroom scene refers to a mental point of view that pertains to a personal situation. The curtains noted suggest that the idea of something being over is involved in your thinking. As these are not drapes, you should still be able to see past the idea of something being over.

The bats represent an emotional aspect of yourself, one that is usually associated with a feeling of "being batty", that is being a bit crazy. Seeing something as being over appears to be the base from which a feeling of "being batty" has come. (bats appeared from the curtains) As the bats attack you, a feeling of being somewhat crazy is not working in your favour. (bats bit you) As these are called vampire bats, it is implied that a feeling of "being batty" is causing you to make a sacrifice. (vampire bats draw blood) [The sacrifice can refer to a loss of life energy, of time or perhaps even of money]

While it may be a struggle, you need to distance yourself from the idea of "being batty". However, this experience may leave you with scars, that is, with some reminders of the situation.

The bats, in physical reality also represent a living person whose nature is that of a user - someone who just uses you to supply their needs. This person is the one actually a bit crazy while you only "feel a bit crazy'. Get rid of this feeling and you will get rid of this person from your life.

ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion