A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I dreamed of my mother saving me, my boyfriend cheating, and

I dreamed of my mother saving me, my boyfriend cheating, and

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I dreamed of my mother saving me, my boyfriend cheating, and

Postby dreamer57105 on October 28th, 2019, 8:22 am

Dream: In my dream I had an argument with my boyfriend about cheating, well he was cheating in the dream. We were laying in my bed in my bedroom and he was on his phone.

The next part of my dream was of my mother, her clothes were inside out and she looked so defeated, she was angry at my father, we were at some party, I stayed with her and then we left and walked up the road. The road was my old neighborhood from when I was a child. We stopped at the top after brushing past my cousins girlfriend and some girl I know from high school. They walked up to us and I was very confrontational we all were. I started fighting my cousins girlfriend and the girl she was with jumped in the fight. My mother comes to save
E at this point and I wake up.

Significant Life Events: I have been pondering a lot of aspects in my life that I am unhappy with, such as lack of confidence, uncertainty, and lot of anger, at things I do not understand or things that hider me of my family.

Background: I’m a 22 year old African American woman, I am retired military and recently a phlebotomist.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from severe depression and anxiety.

Feelings About People: I love my mother dearly and we get along great, she is my rock. My father and I have always had a rocky relationship. My boyfriend and I have recently gotten back together after infidelity on his part. My cousins girlfriend and I have never hand a confrontation before but I do not care for her. The other girl in the dream I went to school with and I did not have problems with her we actually played several sports together.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night and no it was all new to me.
dreamer57105
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion