A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Former workmate

Former workmate

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Former workmate

Postby dreamer57094 on October 22nd, 2019, 10:46 am

Dream: In most of my dreams i have met him in outdoor places like clubs. we talk and i feel the connection but i end up waking up as the conversation is going on. at some point i see myself in a bed with him.
when in my dream we are happy.. i feel so much happiness that he and i are getting closer. sometimes we are with friends who try to keep us apart by pulling or distracting him from.. females thst is... And sometimes i cry alot.. or feel my heart racing so fast.

Significant Life Events: I have been seeing him at his gigs playing music as he is a Dj... also i have been trying to talk to talk him for the longest time but can seen to come through to him.
I am experiencing fear of rejection.. i feel so frustrated and i just dont know how tp handle the situation..

Background: am 23 years old.. am a female.. am kenyan and luhya... and i work for dent group

Mental Illness Or Depression: No...

Feelings About People: My relationship with this guy is not good. i cant even say we are friends because we hardly talk... it Hi and bye..

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: i have had this dream for a long time its recurring... more than a year now...
dreamer57094
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion