A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Brushing bible pages

Brushing bible pages

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Brushing bible pages

Postby dreamer57072 on October 14th, 2019, 7:42 am

Dream: have been having so many dreams for the past 8 yrs. Some have been vivid but some not. In fact some very confusing!
So am going to try narrating two of the most confusing one, hoping that you would kindly help me to give it an interpretation.
I had this dream about 4 yrs ago. In the dream, I appeared in a desert and in that desert there was no sign of life, when suddenly I saw a group of people sitting down. From a distance I could deduced that it was a Bible study class because there was one man standing in front of the group with a Bible in his hands
What caught my attention as I watched this teacher was the the confused look on his face as he kept turning the Bible in his hands up side down as if trying to figure out what was in it.
As I watched him he continued the same scenario. So I decided to approach the group to see if I could be of help. So when I got there, I immediately took the Bible from him and had a look. Behold I could then understand why this man was confused!
The bible in question was covered from Genesis to revelation with dry Mudd!!!
I too began to Wonder out loud saying ' what is wrong with this Bible? Why is it covered completely with Mudd? '
As I was still pondering on this phenomenon, the palm of my right hand suddenly opened on its own accord and a soft brush was placed into it. And immediately I took up the brush, opened up a Bible page, and started brushing off the dry Mudd.
And as I brushed the first page, behold I saw the letters of the page became not only Cristal clear but the words became alive! They were moving as if they had life in them! The words were so alive and moving about as one would see living organisms alive under a microscope!
I became so much excited that I just kept brushing every page of the Bible! Then I woke up from the dream.

Now, before I narrate the second dream, I would like to say here that I do not hold any position in my church. In other words, am just a floor member, carrying out simple task in the church and mostly going out for evangelical campaigns.
About a yr ago( 2018) I had a dream and in that dream, a group of members of my church Assembly were in a room praying as is our custom to pray for our pastor whenever he a meeting.
Only that this time around he was summoned before very high ranking authorities of the church to expound on some theological matters that have been a topics of confusing in the global Church of Christ.
So we were in a room praying as the summoning council was going on, When suddenly, my pastor left the meeting hall and came calling for me. When I heard his voice, I came out of the room to meet him outside. When he saw me he said this to me while looking down on my feet ' see how you are wearing my sucks without shoes on'' as he said that, I look at my feet, its then that I saw I was indeed wearing his white pair of sucks! But before I could say anything in response, I heard him say' now go to that meeting hall and represent me! And no need telling me you cannot, because I have already given out your telephone set there!'
When I heard this, I was so afraid because I saw myself so unfit to replace him because I am a very shy person by nature! I got so panicked that I woke up from the dream actually sweating!!
I would be very grateful to have detailed interpretations for these dreams please.
Thank. Judith

Significant Life Events: Can no longer remember

Background: Am a 48 yrs old africain female, living in Cameroon. And a teacher by profession.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Good I guest. Although am not so close to my pastor person se.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The first dream occurred in 2012 while the second 2018
dreamer57072
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion