A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I saw Jesus telling me something.

I saw Jesus telling me something.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I saw Jesus telling me something.

Postby dreamer57061 on October 8th, 2019, 7:56 pm

Dream: I was walking through a valley, it looked like it was the evening and fall season. I was walking through crushed leaves, and my mind wondered where i am going, I knew I was there to let someone know good news, but I didn’t know what exactly it was, I felt nervous and very confused in my head but I still walked like I knew where I was going. After a while I saw a house in a sort of hill with a weird neighborhood, and knocked on the door that I saw first. Someone I knew opened the door and I instantly knew who owned or lived in that house. It was aunts and uncles and my cousins house. My older cousin opened the door with a smile but confused look on her face. I greeted her back and we talked, she asked who I am after and if I wanted to come inside. I refused and went confusingly down the door and said goodbye. She looked at me and asked if I was okay? I said yes and went back down the hill. After I went down and walked for about 2 minutes straight I saw someone cross me, he was about 3-4 metres away from where I was standing. He crossed me with a smile that said a thousand words but I couldn’ t understand. After a couple of steps someone put a hand or arm around my shoulder, I looked back and asked if I know you? The man replied with do you know me?
I turned around with slight confusion and grinned and said... Jesus? Is this you? He smiled even bigger. And I instantly knew who was infront of me. He was listening to me talking as I felt ashamed that I didn’t know what to do and what direction to take. He listened very carefully. While I was explaining my situation I saw his eyes burn maroon or brown or red colour, his hair was mid length and brown. He was dressed in a white robe. After I was done talking he told me to stop hesitating, and that he has a plan. - basically he was trying to say to stop worrying of how I will dictate my actions and responses to people. He told me to go back and give them my shoes. I paused and knew he was trying to tell me something important. So I went back. As I did I looked back and he was walking where he was going. I went back knocked on the door twice and asked if they want my shoes, I don’t know who opened the first time but whoever did was very joyful and thankful while someone hugged me and greeted me inside for a drink

Significant Life Events: I want to know what the true meaning is and to fully understand what god wants to tell me. I have told me parents and they both have different perspectives. And no.

Background: I am 15 nearly 16 years of age.
I live in Australia but I am partially mixed with slavic heritage.
I am female.
I am a student.
I am a Christian.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No not really. But I have suffered with social anxiety.

Feelings About People: The person that opened the door, my cousin. Was really random, I haven’t seen her in a really long time. And I haven’t thought of her in a while. But with god, that I’ve met while I was walking away from my scenario was really touching. I think he was giving me a direction to my life and letting me know that he is there even if things get tough or nerve wracking.

Relationship Status: Single.

When And How Often: This morning.
dreamer57061
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion